The HPC Impact Showcase highlights real-world HPC applications at companies, both large and small, who are currently employing HPC to advance their competitiveness and innovation in the global marketplace.
Rather than presenting a technical deep dive, talks are focused on how companies are adopting and embracing HPC. The speakers are all HPC users from industry and will provide compelling stories of how simulation, data analytics, and machine learning are improving their products and enhancing their services.
Click on the following links for detailed information:
- Data Fusion for Nuclear Fusion – Using HPC To Put a Star in a Bottle – Presenter: Sean Dettrick
- High Performance Computing in the Cloud at United Technologies – Presenter: Pete Bradley
- HPC Enables Simulation-Led Innovation in Places You Would Not Expect – Presenter Miguel Palacios
- The Enterprise HPC Service at Boeing – Presenter: Joerg Gablonsky
- Computationally-Accelerated Engineering at GE: Physics + Deep Learning – Presenter: Richard B. Arthur
- The BP Data Science Sandbox – Presenters: Max Grossman & Anar Yusifov
- Challenges and Solutions in the Industrial Application of HPC – Presenter: Douglas D. Cline
- HPC Drives GM – Presenter: Ajay Deshpande
- Emergence of Tools – a Competitive Advantage at John Deere – Presenter: Mohamad S. El-Zein
The HPC Impact Showcase will be held Wednesday–Thursday, November 14–15, 2018 and is open to ALL registered attendees/registration categories.