Join the community of professionals who are dedicated to building the fastest, most innovative network in research and industry – become a SCinet contributor!
SCinet contributors donate millions of dollars in equipment, software, and services that are needed to build and support the network each year for the SC Conference. In 2017, contributions amounted to more than $60 million. With this support, members of the HPC community are able to demonstrate the advanced computing resources of their home institutions and showcase the revolutionary applications and experiments that are a hallmark of the SC Conference Series.
We invite new and returning contributors to participate in SCinet at SC. The network design for SCinet begins taking shape in March and is finalized in July.
Become a SCinet Contributor
Contributors can support SCinet in several ways, including:
- Donating hardware, software, and/or services needed to build SCinet
- Providing logo-branded shirts for all members of the SCinet team to wear during the conference
- Donating to the Volunteer Travel Support Fund
Benefits of Participation
In recognition of the critical role contributors play in planning and operating SCinet, the SCinet Contributor Program aims to secure and strengthen partnerships with industry and nonprofit organizations. The program also strives to increase the visibility of contributors who support the innovative and cutting-edge technologies displayed each year at SC.
SCinet contributors have the unique opportunity to showcase the capabilities of their new – sometimes pre-production – hardware, software, and other services.
Other benefits of becoming a SCinet contributor include the following, depending on contribution level*:
- Logo displayed and name mentioned during the Keynote Address
- Complimentary booth network connection and exhibitor staff badges
- Recognition via prominent display of company logo on the SCinet network operations center overhead banner, display panels, SCinet Partner Highlights display, and SCinet contributor website
- Customized wall panel on the SCinet network operations center
- Press release coordination
- Assistance with exhibitor booth selection
*Contribution levels and associated benefits are based on the value of equipment, software, services and donated time provided in support of SCinet and the SC Conference.
Your Guide to Participation
For complete information on how to become a SCinet contributor, including a full explanation of contribution levels and associated benefits:
SCinet Staging: October 22–26, 2018
SCinet Setup: November 5–10, 2018
SC18 Conference: November 11–16, 2018
SCinet Teardown: November 16, 2018