For Small, Emerging Companies
New this year, the Startup Pavilion is a unique opportunity for small, emerging companies to introduce their products, tools, and services to the growing high performance computing community. SC attendees represent decision makers and influencers on HPC, networking, storage, and analytics acquisitions. This includes representatives of the U.S. national laboratories who are always seeking technology on the cutting edge.
Your Startup Pavilion space will include:
- 6’ x 2’ draped counter
- 2 Limerick stools
- 22” x 28” sign with company logo
- 500 watt electrical drop
- Wireless internet connection for demonstration purposes
- Your organization on the interactive floor plan and exhibitor list
- 4 exhibitor badges
- 15 guest badges
Please follow the following Startup Pavilion guidelines when creating your display:
- Startup Pavilion exhibitors may place a sign, material, or vertical exhibit(s) on their table if they fit the 6’0″ x 2’0″ table area and do not exceed 3’0″ from the table top. All material must be displayed from the table provided.
- Startup Pavilion exhibitors may hang signage or banners from the back-drape support to promote company identity or products. This area is limited to a space 6’0″ wide x 4’0″ high, extending down from the top of the back-drape line.
- Startup Pavilion exhibitors are not permitted to order additional tables, other furnishings, or display other equipment that does not fit on the table provided.
- No exhibit or sign may interfere with, obscure, or block the view of another exhibit. No exhibitor may construct a back wall or any equipment or display materials other than on the table provided. No display materials/signs may be placed on the floor.
- The Startup Pavilion space is shared space so we want everyone to be good neighbors.
Space is limited in the Startup Pavilion. Interested organizations are required to submit a special application to be considered. If your company is selected for this year’s Startup Pavilion, it will not be eligible in future years. If your company is not selected, you are welcome to join the regular exhibition as we still have a few spaces available.
To be considered for inclusion in the Startup Pavilion, provide the following information about your organization in your communication:
- Number of employees
- Years in existence
- Market status (pre-launch, pilots, etc.)
- Type of product to be represented at SC18
- Confirmation of a working prototype or demo ready to present
Contact: SC Exhibition Management